ICAD July 2015 Week 06

This week's prompts are for a series of board games. Find all the details HERE.

I like the graphic quality of board game designs and decided to play with those a bit. And coloured pencils. No collage this week. All of them to have that checkered border stamped around, hand drawn and coloured with pencils.


Day 36 - Backgammon (the purple border around the card is the clipboard it was sitting on...)





Day 37 - Draughts (checkers) This one sure brought back childhood memories!





Day 38 - Mahjong. Thinking about what to put on the tiles, I remembered that I have a PC version of Mahjong that has sweets/candies on the tiles...so I decided to add my favourite licorice on there and some mints for colour!





Day 39 - Bingo  Not a game I play but I do like the idea of numbers and blocks.




Day 40 - Now this one I do enjoy playing, but thought how nice it would be to play with multi coloured dice ;-)







Day 41 - Bridge and gin rummy are both out o my league, but as I was reading 'London' by Edward Rutherfurd at the time, London bridge was on my mind and then any bridge is fair game, right?



Day 42 - finally Scrabble. Which is a game I do enjoy playing!



And that wraps up this week. This week was so very different from the previous weeks. It was interesting but not as much fun in the end. Still I think looking at the ICAD as a whole it will be a nice part of the whole.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circus ATC

Icad 2016 - Batch 02